Monday, March 29, 2010

Count your blessings

I decided to count my blessings today.

THANK YOU EILEEN.

You won't know this but I'm really inspired by you, times where you're consistent to send SR, you're diligent, you're so heartwarming to send smses of love and care. All this touched my heart! Thank you my friend even though we recently just got to know each other more only, but i feel that you're a person who can open the hearts of people with true sincerity and straightforwardness. & it's amazing how your straightforwardness won't hurt people, maybe it's a gift from God.
Continue to look at the promises of God today! & seek your gift! (:
Remember the rainbow!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so glad i have the honour of sharing a word in DG today & thanks Kelvin & DG for support. I wrote a sermon from 2am to 4am yesterday, and woke up at 6.15am ( 2 hours plus of sleep?) and headed to riverwalk. It was great, learned so much from Kelvin. I guess i heard rain pouring down so clearly, the last time i heard something was doves flying. Thank God for my life, thank God for friends.

CGM awesome!

& I really Thank God for people who keeps pressing on into my life, Thank you Karuna!! Thank you Kit!! & Thank you LJY!! Thank you guys! You really make me feel so loved! Thanks girls!! & Thank you JIEYING!! For always correcting!

& Thank you Spaz, I enjoy being with you all, cause im being me.(: Thanks Loves.

Whenever i learned how to count my blessings, i feel happier, cause i know, people still loves me. God loves me. I'm not alone myself.

I got this bad habit that i should change, but i can't find the solution yet.

& Anointing comes with Sacrifice.
I'm going to sacrifice something and breakthrough.
Thirst & Hunger for my next breakthrough cause God promised me.

God's promises breaks limitations!
(my sermon today! & all glory to God.)