
Surrender Your life, You chose me
Though i did not deserve, You chose me
So i choose to love, Just as you chose me
I put you first as you first love me
I'll treasure your grace as you died for me
You're my first love
You're my true love
You're my reason
You are why i breathe
i will give you my devotion
All of me.
Before the service, i said that i want to run to the alter and catch a fire.
& i went down to the alter and caught a vision. Thank God and thank you Pastor Kong.
Even though my life doesn't seem as simple as it seems before, i don't mind what's happening even though at times i grumble alot to God. I believe at the end of my race, i will be able to be like Pst Tan and his wife and the other pioneers of church, being so strong, that even wind / nothing can't blow them down. Nothing.
Emerge stronger, stronger than who i am right now.
Pain is temporary, but the prize is eternal.
Even if no one around me understands, i thank God He understands everything.
I will start visualizing my vision till it come true! :D
[edit]
[edit]
This verse just spoke to me when i was flipping Kaka's bible,
Zechariah 13:9 (New King James Version)
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”
I just flipped and it answered everything of what i was doubting, how amazing can God be?
[edited]