TO TAKE PICTURES :D
WEBCAM SPAM!!!!! :D
Val says it's a happy family gathering, i agree much to a certain extent!! :D
start of spam i think.
WOOHOOO people are watching us!
wadupppzz
I LIKEY
i rock! :D romantic~
boonnnz
look into our eyes
emo kia


im sorry, the lightbulb should be on me! :(

BOOMZ
SHINGZ
leopard printz
peace yo!
:D
HAPPY FAMILY
black and white makes it seem emo
it's snowinggg. VERY COLD
spastic face boonz
WOOO~
i like this pic like pretty. :D
hey yo, why point me. i know i extra! heeehee
bling bling face
sister love. I LOVE YOU JY!
MISS SWANNN!~
ALIEN LJY
bblur blur
DONT SHOOT

cause they happy i emo! :(
HEEHEE let's end the webcam spam!
reason why so many pic, yesterday i had good hair day & i look nicee. heehee.
Anyway, i have a new logic of mine,
LIVE LIFE WITH A HEEHEE.
idk if i got say before, but ya, if i face life happily, it will be better~ No worries can make me frown, i envy those people who smile alot, but boonz says it's because they make an effort to, SO I WILL MAKE AN EFFORT TO SMILE, and make people around me happy too :D
heehee, i try.
I love you Mummy and thank so much for bringing me into this world.
I made a book filled with love and bought a rose. Hope mama love it. :D
WEBCAM SPAM!!!!! :D
Val says it's a happy family gathering, i agree much to a certain extent!! :D
start of spam i think.
WOOHOOO people are watching us!
wadupppzz
I LIKEY
i rock! :D romantic~
boonnnz
look into our eyes
emo kia

im sorry, the lightbulb should be on me! :(
BOOMZ
SHINGZ
leopard printz
peace yo!
:D
HAPPY FAMILY
black and white makes it seem emo
it's snowinggg. VERY COLD
spastic face boonz
WOOO~
i like this pic like pretty. :D
hey yo, why point me. i know i extra! heeehee
bling bling face
sister love. I LOVE YOU JY!
MISS SWANNN!~
ALIEN LJY
bblur blur
DONT SHOOT
cause they happy i emo! :(
HEEHEE let's end the webcam spam!reason why so many pic, yesterday i had good hair day & i look nicee. heehee.
Anyway, i have a new logic of mine,
LIVE LIFE WITH A HEEHEE.
idk if i got say before, but ya, if i face life happily, it will be better~ No worries can make me frown, i envy those people who smile alot, but boonz says it's because they make an effort to, SO I WILL MAKE AN EFFORT TO SMILE, and make people around me happy too :D
heehee, i try.
I love you Mummy and thank so much for bringing me into this world.
I made a book filled with love and bought a rose. Hope mama love it. :D
Be strong and of good courage.
Every mother's day drama makes me feel so motivated. Next year shall be the year, im bringing ma. not even next year, but asap! :D
Every mother's day drama makes me feel so motivated. Next year shall be the year, im bringing ma. not even next year, but asap! :D