
You're all about freedom
All about kindness
All about a Savior who loves
You're all about justice
All about mercy
All about what I don't deserve
The one thing that I need
Be seated at Your feet
Here in Your beauty Lord
The one thing that I need
Be seated at Your feet
To worship You
I think it's currently night time.
Thank God i sowed seed in the right place for mum's part, but others idk.
Today i realise im not a quality time language person but a person of affirmation of words. & i kinda prefer that i think. Words brings me down, but it brings me up too. I think God knows that, & on the train to school today, while thinking, God said, i know your every thoughts & i know how to communicate with you.
I think God is awesome, maybe you don't share the same faith, but ya. really so touched. people change, time change, environment changes, i change, but change is constant. right?
Time to change again. Change is always constant for me, dont like to be stuck at an emotion that makes me trap, dont like to be limited, dont like to be dry, dont like to feel sad and so many others dont like.
Sometimes i act weirdly, i act differently, maybe it's really time for soul time, alone alone somewhere. I need Him cause He's the only one that doesn't change.
Let my thoughts be known to You, & i wanna know Your thoughts too.
I need freedom, i need You.
Anw, Awesome fellowship with W459 & W524 today. Really miss every single one of the little ones. (: