Saturday, May 29, 2010

we'll cross this great divide


Good & bad day.

Sorry spaz for missing Spastic's day.

Was just asking God during worship who i can talk to, then i open my eyes. I saw Jieying's face on the screen. i think God is awesome! :D

Thank you Jieying. I have an awesome leader and i know why im being placed in this cg of mine. Thanks for crying with me and thanks for everything you said. I really love you so so much. (:

I'm not alone. (:

Thank God for people who trust me, thank you jingying & daddy.

Another thing, ran up to the alter today and had so many people stacking on me and almost lost my heels, but worth it. Fire of the HS, thank you J. The next generation is going to change the nation. This is my generation.

Another thing, as im going thru all these, i see God's power moving in my life so strongly. Things are changing, and i know it. I have my world views, i have my core values and i have my core purpose. I'm not going to change them. I'm going to focus.