With You every moment, My sweetest devotion,
My heart is stirred,
To know you more.
With you every moment,
Like dew from the heavens,
Jesus it's You that i adore.
Cgm was good today yo. Kinda lost my voice again, can i have it back pls voice? having cough for like 3 weeks going 1 month, not good. COME BACK SOON VOICEEEEE~
I dont want to walk behind Jesus, dont want to walk in front of Jesus, because when He's walking just beside me, tt's when i can hear Him the clearest, the best, every word specifically.
Dont want to start running and head for my own goal and walk in front of Him.
Dont want to slow down cause I'm lazy and stop walking.
Dont want to slow down cause I'm lazy and stop walking.
But even if i am, when im ahead, He will run after me, when i stopped behind, He will stop and call me to move on.
Jesus, whenever you go,
Wanna be by your side.
nicest pic of the day! GROUP PICTURE!
& sexy grace laying down on us. i got muscle sioh! hahaha.& ya! I LOVE MY SPASTICS! :D
So great to hear everyone voice out how they truely feel, without hiding anything. tt is what true friendship is, voicing out their true feelings. weeeee~