Friday, October 22, 2010

Take me Deeper

Credit to Pst Phil's twitpic, so pretty!

There is a longing only You can fill

A raging temptest only You can still
My soul is thirsty Lord
To know You as I'm known
Drink from the river
That flows before your throne

 Take me deeper

Deeper in love with You
Jesus hold me close in Your embrace
Take me deeper
Deeper than I've ever been before
I just want to love You more and more
How I long to be deeper in love

 Sunrise to sunrise

I will seek Your face
Drawn by the Spirit
To the promise of Your grace
My heart has found in You
A hope that will abide
Here in Your presence
Forever satisfied


This whole song will always remind me of 2 events:
1) During primary school, one of my favourite songs.

2) My first cgm where i recognise this song and i sang it and answered that alter call Rae asked, and she came over to lay hands on me, and i cried the very first time in His presence, and all i heard at that first time was Him saying "I will take you deeper". Wow & instead Jesus did. Peace of God flooded, touched me. and after all those tears, and aft worship, i just felt, did i just cried? okay omg i did, but why? but now i know, it's really just the peace of God.

A few days after cgm in chapel period in school, lol, the chapel band sang this song, i got reminded of cgm, but the presence there was so different, i realise, i want back the same presence again, & tt was the time, i decided to stay. Like what Kelvin said, really, the presence of God have this drawing effect.

Never will i ever ever forget this song, my favourite worship song, and till today, Father i ask, take me deeper, deeper than i ever been before, & i just want to love you more and more.


##
New Resolution for school
1) Wear nicer clothes to school, BUT I STILL LOVE MY SLIPPERS :D
2) Protect my notes and write nicely! :D

I love love Bizhew & Manwei!