Got back my results, not tt bad. i made improvement but i need bigger improvement to pull my GPA back. no As this time round. but it's okay. JY XY!
Watching all the old videos, in SHWO, in old W459.
Old memories.
First concert that i actually cried before it. LOL. Love Teqeila. & i miss old band. was seriously super on in band last time. idk why too.
I believe i can fly by junior band, i joined the sec1s cuz i join band in sec2. wooo~
& old w459!!
Okay seriously i miss band & old W459!
Was just talking about taking sides yesterday.
Really dont like taking sides, and really i wont do it cause i know how it is like for people to take sides and the parties involve. Like one would because standing on this person's side, then end up scolding the other person when you're not involve and all. dont like...
That's why i like to stand neutral and not compare who's wrong & right, cause in the end, it's the parties involved decision to do whatever they like, not us.
Well, the past is the past, really still thinking about PT's msg.
Don't let past success hinder you in greater works to be done.
Don't let past failures stop you for your success that are coming.
In all, do not run away.
Body clock's not right, needa change it. Having major headache ever since i woke up(4pm).
Always in this mode of self-identify crisis, but I AM who I AM.
But in this midst of I AM who I AM, there's still changes needed to be make to be a greater I AM.
Changing not for the sake of others, but changing for the sake for a better self, and it better be for the better not worse. & usually it is kinda determine whether i changed for the better by people around too.
Change is always constant.
But HE IS WHO HE IS.
Like to make things to happen for people sometimes, but sometimes on my own ability, it can't be done. So i'm seeking for external help which is quite internal, and it starts with P. Let's pray. (: