
Sick makes me feel sick, but im not very sick but sick.
heehee = my new word, my favorite new word.
Guess im staying home today to rest, PLS i pray for a good rest at home, really!
Today's Wed and i havent been in school on monday and tuesday for a short while, think my friends think i mia or even pon, but i never okay!!! i really need a rest.
I guess too much scoldings also not good hor, makes you super peh chek ttm.
Unity is so so so so (x100000000...) important.
Unity in a family, unity in a relationship, unity in cellgroup, unity in friendships, unity in class, unity in your cells so you wont be sick and basically everything else.
If there's unity, you wont feel that you will lose things easily, rather than one where there's no unity. Even when everything is so nice, but no unity, makes me feel i will lost it. I need unity in everywhere, everywhere that i can see, so that even when i close my eyes, i know it's there and i dont need to fear. heehee.
CAUSE YOU'RE EVERYWHERE TO MEEEEEE.
okay life updates, I THINK EVERYONE IS BORED READING MEANINGLESS WORDS ALL THE TIME. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU SUFFER UNDER THIS WEIRD LITTLE, NOT MAKING ANY SENSE BLOG.
Me boonz Gouwei Samuel and idk still have who are joining the Battle of Bands for SP! coolzo, i dont even think my school people know i can sing, cause i hardly voice out. i think they think that i have a terrible voice, seriously. Chewy's joining too! woohoo~ just coolz.
but Seriously, i will give up anything, everything just to see unity in the various things/aspects i want in my life. Even my life. heehee, like so serious, but ya. Maybe im not so impt and as long as i'm able to sacrifice, and it makes ppl happier, let it be.
I speak unity into these dry bones.
UNITY.
okay this is my boring life, i will try to make it exciting.
Just waittttttttttttttt.
CAUSE IT'S YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
-We're singing Everywhere & Against the world for audition.
- Meeting the Spaz tmr. :D
- I NEED REST
- I dislike flu and fever.
- UNITY
- BYE.