Tuesday, April 20, 2010

beyond these walls


I think PM today was quite a breakthrough for me, like i kinda felt it. heee, idk what kind but just very relax.

Tmr's my 3rd day, im facing the fasting rejection symtoms, which is not very good. But yeah i will emerge strong after this 5 or 7 days. :D

Sometimes I think that some things are only temporary, that when people love you, it is temporary. Their love will kinda fade off one day after a while and they no longer love you and they don't talk to you after a period of time and decided to find others or even leave you. & like nothing will stay for long.

I believe like some of us think this way too.

But i came to know, His love is eternal, I dont need to fear, i dont need to be scared one day i will lose my best friend. Cause He gave His promise.


Things in the past caused us to have negative thoughts,
but His Words overwrites them and gave us Hope.