Sunday, April 4, 2010

IMPRESSIONS

2 years ago, on 4th April it was M.I.9, yesterday was Impression X!
Awesome man.

had lots of fun dancing screaming talking with the alumni, the fun the main band could nv experience! fun. performance was okayyz, rocks! peiling & peiyun saxophone solo was so sexy!!! i like~

i love flowers! thanks W524, Gracia, Fiona&Gracew, Glorianne, Jieying&Rayvin!

Thank you all 12 of you who came down to support us(Me Jy Char), Stanley, Jeremiah, Valerie, Jane, Chung, Gary, Kenrick, Joel, Kit, Weisiang, Asher, Jasmin! & Rayvin and Jieying for coming down after tt!! :D

& of course dearest Fiona, Gracew and Glorianne!

I miss band, maybe i should consider joining SP band hor? hahaha. joking.

I love today, cause
1) I have good hair day, of course, i blow dry it.
2) I had lunch with Gandidi.
3) I paint my nails purple b4 concert, but it's abit ruined but im fixing it.
4) Alumni was great!
5) Friends came to support.
6) I RECEIVE FLOWERSSS :D
7) :D JUST HAPPY & 7 things to be happy for!!
NUMBER OF PERFECTION! wooooo~



Pretty flower, walking down the street,
Pretty flower....