
HELLO!
I love my timetable! 2 days end at 12pm! Time for myself.
This Sem 2 i really got to change and change!
I'm happy! Cause the HR teacher complimented me on my speed of work. hah! This shows something, as long as i want to do something, i can do it. So i must really want to score well for my next sem! My determination!!!
Gave tuition for the 1st time of my life! More of guiding her on her studies la. Haha. Gonna teach dearest Kit every Wednesday!
I love Kit really! She's so cutee! :D
& DG are doing UFit this sunday, gonna be awesome! Thanks Huimei!
I really love BS alot, and it's really so in line with what i am facing and all!
I was just thinking about all the times i had gone through these years, just normal common life, everything i went through, shaped who i am today.Whatever we're going through today, shapes our future. Your decision brings you to your future. (:
Thank God for tough times which made me learn not to commit the same mistakes again.
& So, i made a decision to work hard!!! I need to be a better student :D
& omg, i got this problem of ageing. Mum's worker say i dont look 18! & b4 i left the store, i told him, IM 18! Pls, i dont want to look too old. Im young, maybe all i can do is just to sleep early!
& omg, i got this problem of ageing. Mum's worker say i dont look 18! & b4 i left the store, i told him, IM 18! Pls, i dont want to look too old. Im young, maybe all i can do is just to sleep early!
Just for laugh:
look like funeral pic. Lol!! Touch wood!!!!
I felt like i just ruin my reputation. But CHARMAINE NEO TAGGED ME ON FB. it's goneeeee.Credits: Charmaine Neo
But Thank God for transformation! :D