Thursday, April 1, 2010

Angry Thoughts


I keep getting angry thoughts, like yesterday idk why i got so peh chek all a sudden for no reason and i scream at myself. LOL. Im weird.
Something's not right, got to do something. PRAY.

Went to meet Huimei and Gouwei to discuss about UFIT stuff. So cool, thank you leaders for giving the DG to do something again! (:

GUESS WHAT, i got to be in SP tmr for meeting at 9.30am, what am i doing here seriously? :(

& HAPPY APRIL FOOL, I GOT JACKED BY GRACE WOO, to think im concerned for you and i called and she laughed and said HAPPY APRIL FOOL! HAHAH! :D

I'm rejecting something inside my brain, and not letting it taking the whole of my mind. Cause it's not suppose to you know. Then can you stop popping up and irritate me. ahhhhhhh, see i told you angry thoughts. HAHA. im weird.

Today's post is a little weird and random. Idk what's my pt of typing this chunk of things.
MAYBE BECAUSE TODAY IS SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKER DAY. HAH!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL!

Let's go jack people! I jacked Boon! SO HAPPY! :D

Twitter of the Day:
"Dreams make thoughts. Thoughts make ideas. Ideas make goals, & only u can make them real." -Chris Ross /via @ilikemargarita


I guess my Spaz are the people on Earth who HATES me the most and think im the dumbest, stupidest and etc, yet they still love me. (:

YA & THEY HATE ME SO MUCH THEY DECIDED TO THROW ME INTO THE SEA OF JELLYFISHES.
& HALFWAY TO THE SEA, THEY DROPPED MY HEAD, then i realise, sand is actually not very soft. IT'S HARD!!!!! :(
oh and gan took a video, dont upload it pretty pls? :D