Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joy

Had this woman talk with mum today. So glad she shares things with me. (:
I really look up to her so much. She sacrifice so much,tough but she continued walking. She's the strongest woman i know, really. But i know in her eyes, i see tt she's tired but she's still full of love. She's willing to accept all this sucky stuff and move on.

She says, love makes you hold on but on the other hand, because you love so much, it would let you let go of it.

She's the bestest mum i could ever find, and i should start treasuring her even more. Thank God for this God-given mum. & Thank God for answering this very prayer of mine. Time to play my part already. God move & I will move.

The Joy of the Lord is my strength, not gonna let the devil steal any joy from my face, i am made to be happy, to bring joy.

When I'm happy, i have strength.
So i'm gonna smile and face whatever crap i have in the future. :D

Had this very interesting time finding all the theology stuff and finding out the parables. I'm heading on to the NT soon, and read back all the things i wasn't serious in reading in the past. Amazing how God builds things.