Tuesday, January 18, 2011

glory in the power of the cross

Behind every man, there's his vulnerable moments. & it is what he does during those moment that makes him even stronger. (:

Kinda addicted to this song, "In Christ alone", thanks to Jingying. Thanks girl. (:

Not everyone is strong all the time, and i dont know if i blogged this before, but the strongest man is actually the weakest man. Weak cause he had went through so many vunerable moments that is able to break him. Imagine the tears he cried, times when he thought of giving up and thinking that death is the best solution, but he didn't.

Strength don't come from how well you can fight physically, but mentally.
Every one can get tired someday, when fighting 20 people, and you see another 100 coming in to attack, your flesh may fail you. But if you have the right spirit and mentality you want to go through it, you will eventually.

Your determination is the greatest strength. & usually the place we draw our strength is very crucial, it determines whether we stand or fall & if the source of our strength suddenly fails, we will fail and fall.
So i pray i stand on the right source of strength.

People might fail me, friends may fall away, but one won't.
& i trust on this... On Christ i stand.

Anyone could say, "hey look at tt person, always so happy and smiling, bet he didn't have anything happened to him before.", but hey, you didn't see his vulnerable side before. So next time before you do that, maybe you can stop and see if there's any 'obvious scars' on him. Tiredness, the way he speaks and all. (if you wanna do this deep thought thing. haha)

That's why i look up to PK. (:


In Christ alone will I glory
Though I could pride myself in battles won
For I’ve been blessed beyond measure
And by His strength alone I’ll overcome
Oh, I could stop and count successes like diamonds in my hands
But those trophies could not equal to the grace by which I stand

But why,
cause of His grace....
which i can do more.

On a lighter note,
I slept alot today, fever is gone, headache is gone. Flu still here, but will be gone soon.
Thanks for the prayer guys! Heading back to school tmr, and i cannot afford to miss school anymore, cause i have HR chapter, redhill survey thingy. I need to be healed asap and i claim tt promise too! yay! :D