Saturday, January 22, 2011
REAL
Somehow nowadays, i prefer to be the REAL me instead of hiding.
If i want to be retarded, i will do it. If i want to be quiet, i will do it. I want to say something, i will say it.
Maybe it's just the environment training me to be what im thinking nowadays..
But whatever i dare to do, i dare to account it.
I want the world to know the REAL me, instead of someone whom i'm trying to become.
Why should i care to be the someone others wants me to be?
I'm happy being who i am, and i don't have to care.
Attitude sia this post.
But main point, be who YOU TRULY ARE, rather than being someone whom you or others want you to be. You will be happier that way. (:
My position is secure in CHRIST, rather than who people tell or look at me.
& i rather be who He wants me to be, than what others wants me to be.
