Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Simplicity


Starting to find more joy in the simplicity of life.
I like it when i get happy over something(either big or small) in a day and it just keeps me happy the whole day. Like today, just satisfying my ping-chat random talks 'craving' w very awesome people who replied me and entertained me & out w @kukunugget & @happydose makes me happy. hahaha.

Okay, confession to make, i get grumpy easily when i don't have enough sleep, and i will just keep quiet the whole day or just be very dao-er. So i pray in those days when i'm tired and grumpy, i find the simplicity of life, to love every single little thing going around me.

His creation, His love, the people around me.
The joy of simplicity!

Hatred, dis-likeness, judging makes it all complicated. Just love..

Went for service 3 last week, and Pst Mark preached this verse,

Psalms 27:4
One thing I have desired of the LORD,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
All the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to inquire in His temple.

Let's be the ONE THING person! (:
& i will be happy enough.

Praying in 2011, i will be a happy person who love simple things cause it's all around! :D