I find You on the mountain
I find You in the early hours of my day
I find You when I'm waiting
I find You when I'm in Your word
I find You when I'm talking
To You when I pray
Create in me a clean heart
As I come away with You
Wash away all of my stains
And restore to me the joy I have in You
You are my hiding, You are my hiding place
You are my hiding, You are my hiding place
Thank God for the breakthru this week, 5 days of fasting & prayer. 8/10 pm, seeking God early, for just one purpose. This week was just a normal week without stress, nothing much, but i pressed in for something tt idk what it was.
But, thank God He showed me what i was suppose to breakthru in.
I made this new promise or vow, whatever it was, so unwilling, yet when i said it, peace of God came, & i felt like, woah, that is really what He want.
One of my prayer this week,
to love what He love, hate what He hates. Sensitivity.
TYJ! :D