=> I cannot tell people properly how i feel due to the above reason + bad vocab
=> I hate conflicts.
=> I dont like public speaking unless necessary.
=> Sometimes i decide to blend in the crowd, i learned to do it in poly. woohoo.
=> I got sun burn on my ear & i peel it and it hurts
=> I got sun burn on my neck and it hurts too
Heeee. Tt's why i think i express myself best on blog, but not really.
Cause people might twist my words and feel that i'm another type of person.
World is so complicated.
Simple world with simple minds, i want it that way. (:
I need to focus more on the positive nowadays,
Jy knows why. If not i will seriously go crazy.
My running plan officially starts since i forget when, but it's time. Even if my legs turns all to muscles, i must do it!!!! yeah. but i pray not too ugly. TyJ.