
You have given to me
More than this world could give
My purpose is found in You
One life, I lay at Your altar
More than this world could give
My purpose is found in You
One life, I lay at Your altar
One love, I have with You
Touch me again
Fill me as You hold
My outstretched hands
One word, You know I will follow
One heart, broken to You
Use me again
Your mercies follow me
For all my days
The one of the first few worship songs i know how to play on the guitar. & this song reminds me of Inspire camp Stronger, 2008. When i dont know much of Him yet.
Worship songs have this special thing of bringing you back to your past memories, and all the things you said or done. All the promises will be reminded thru one song. Either from Him or promises you made.
Sometimes when i look back, i really thank God. Just now when i was just watching Unriddle, there was this part which says:
I wanted to quit my police job because i'm so tired of doing the same things again and again, catching criminals & then new criminals will come out again. But he gave me his metal and said "i'm loaning you this medal, & one day if you get this medal, return me mine. & only then you can stop and quit this job.
Got reminded of God, every time we wanna give up, God is there saying, don't give up, cause you havent reached the top yet. Only when i reached the place i'm suppose to be, then i can quit.
Until then, dont quit.
Jy everyone, jy xy.
P.S. I RAN 4km plus today!!! :D Weee and i finally feel the strain. Gonna be another good workout on Thurs! :D