Friday, August 20, 2010

fire

1 thing i never ever want to lose is His presence.
Something i'm very afraid off, cause it's super easy to just lose it.

& I pray, HS come and guide me and my friends to be so sensitive.

I said this week, i will never end this week without a touch, & today i got the touch. That touch that throws fire balls down heaven, the anointing that consumes.

Everything seems to flow so much tgt into something that's in season for me.
I need to get fit for the HS, so i will get use to Him.

Awesome CGC/Helpers meeting w Kelvin and other leaders with the Future Generation. (:
KEL ZONE.


Greater is He
Than who is in Me.

He uses the base things, the liars, the murderers, the undeserving. & nicely, i fit into this criteria. So undeserving, yet He pours His mercy.