Monday, August 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FIONA!

Counting from Primary 2, ever since we know each other in table tennis till now, wooo, it has been a long long way. Last time i thought you were very very scary and then never would i think in Primary School we're never ever classmates and in Secondary 1, we're classmates. how awesome. then we build up our own table tennis club tgt and all.

We went thru so much, and i would say out of many you know me the best, how i would react to things and all, you're the bombz in my life. without you, i really dk where my sec sch life was spent on. Thanks for not giving up, thanks for loving me, thanks for being my friend despite of all the inperfections.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I'm sure sure.

& can we have pictures of all the celebrations up soon?
ALL THE PICTURES WITH YOU ARE GETTING SO OLDDDDDD & I CANT FIND ANY NICE ONES NOW!!!

I love you darling. (:

Green colour for you.