I like it when i'm walking on an empty street alone. maybe i should just do that and forget about taking bus hor? Cause walking is exercising, and then save 71cents. lol! but main point is the peace and quietness, walking on the empty streets w no one behind or infront. Being free. Love it! (sounds like some siao char bo, but im not!)
I did all my happy things today!
Bball-ing, praying! Actually 2 small things can make me happy! :D
I think my aiming for bball getting back in form alrdy! :D so happy, maybe i should keep going to pract for fun sia!
Had this mini prayer meeting @ Joel's hs w Jasmin Gouwei Yeeliang Weiyang Joel! very awesome really! praying w a group of like-minded people! thank God for Joel''s hs and him leading!
I really feel intercessing for other people is such an awesome and joyful thing! & i hope the people whom im praying for is really riding on my prayers, not saying that my prayers are so powerful, but at least God hears it and bless them!
I think hor, i got a very very nan ting de talking voice. I pray my singing voice wont be nan ting too! pls pls, that's the only thing tt can save me in my future. no image alrdy sia! :(
Today on the way home i was just thinking to set my mind right, to always stay focus to go forward. I remember this very thing Rae said before, if we're not moving forward or growing, we're not stagnant. but we're actually de-proving, moving backwards instead. So i pray i never ever be stagnent, cuz there's not such thing as stagnant!
I needa sleep and rch church early early tmr! byeee!