
IT'S FREEEDOMMMMMMMM!
end of paper, and i studied hard for it. and omg, i didn't know where T1544 was and i was running around finding that classroom, in the end i was late, but thank God took up only my reading time of 6 mins plus??
Thank God it's all over! :D
Went to have solitude time with myself at Clementi. gosh, like loner, but really i thank God during those timing, i came up w my offering msg, praise msg and all. :D
Had this camp briefing and seriously, it was so inspirational. Everyone is a hero and we have monsters to overcome. I really feel i see my dream in this job line/field. Gonna help out in this camp next friday which means im gonna miss cgm, like omg. sian... but it's gonna be awesome la, and rushing down to svc after camp next week!
Had cgm and it was good! I like what Jieying shared, and during worship i just saw this vision so in season and what jieying shared was too.
Everyone have different seasons to shine. Sun in the day, Stars in the night. Doesn't mean you don't shine now, you won't shine later. God is good.
Maybe i just got to learn to wait, especially for this character for mine. The longer the journey and the longer i strive, in future i will learn to treasure it so much more. So yeah, Xy continue praying and pursue it! Jy xy!
Read this in Psalms 119:161-164
161 Princes persecute me without a cause, But my heart stands in awe of Your word. 162 I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure. 163 I hate and abhor lying, But I love Your law. 164 Seven times a day I praise You, Because of Your righteous judgments. 7 times a day, regardless of how i feel, even if i hate things around or being persecuted, still 7 times a day i shall praise.
Jiayou Xy!
Another season to pass yo! :D