Thursday, September 16, 2010

Love the way you lie


I wanna celebrate and live my life,
Baby hey yo, baby let's go~


TALENTED PERSON, all the parts are sang by him! wooohooo!
mixture and blends and guitar and keyboard all, but by diff people. Music can be made up by so many aspects and when mix tgt, it becomes so beautiful!

I woke up when i saw Jieying's sms and i was so excited. Like i got 2 sms before Jieying's sms, but i didn't woke up. hahahah. sorry guys before jieying's sms.
Like usually i only lead one aspect of thing in cgm, but this time she asked me to lead 3 things, Like omg, im so blessed. Tmr's exam, but i know by God's grace, i am able to have a good msg for offering and bring in God's presence tmr! wooo~

& I TWEETED:
@xinyingzz: I will always thank God that someone out there is believing in me, regardless whether if there's only one, I'm already very thankful! :D

Even if there's only one person who believes, it will make me go forward! Cause i dont want to disappoint that person who wastes his/her energy to believe in me. Imagine 100 believes in you, and you fall, how much will it affect tt person who believe in you. expectations being let down. maybe i think too much. hahaha!

Thankfulness, thank God for everything in my life. or if you don't believe in God, be thankful for everything in your life.

That's why it's a habit whenever i write cards for people i will always thank them for who they are in my life, like i will thank till half of the card gone or whatsoever, cause they really played a part in my life and i really thank God for them, and them being them. (:

I got alot of principles in my life, and thankfulness is one of them.
May i always always remember to be thankful and not complain and be contented with what i have :D