Friday, September 10, 2010

I MUST


Had been 2 long days without sleep alrdy!

Went City College to study, then BS. & Went to airport to send Kit's mum off yesterday and studied too. So i kinda only studied 1 day for my cbm, gosh, i really pray for extra grace of strength and wisdom ytd like crazy. Was super stress aft doing the quiz for bs.

Paper was okay today. Seriously only had like maybe 1 hour plus of sleep? Floor is nice to sleep when you're tired. Then gave BS, helped out w the games for the WYZ district meeting and meeting starts!

Really, i'm super happy that like i seriously had the energy to pass the day.
I like what PZ preached today, I AM, I MUST, I CAN!

Like ever since idk when, i had this i-must thing in me, that no matter what happens, i must go for service and cgm no matter what. that even when i'm sick w high fever or whatever, there will be this special grace that comes and let me be able to leave the house for my i-must do thing. Thank God!

But yeah, i guess there's a greater i-must coming, i must i must.

Really, i feel this season is to really rely my physical strength on Him. Been sleeping at weird timings, not sleeping on certain days, days with only 1 to 4 hours of sleep. really, i really come to learn, the end of me is the beginning of Him and i'm treasuring it so much more. It's the time of learning to connect both flesh & spirit tgt!

Just now PZ was just telling us about this and i wrote,
Your time will come...
Keep waiting... sometimes awkward.. but i must step out.
Can't speak well, but just laugh, but i must step out.
Slowly but surely.. when the moment comes, Let's go.
Okay, it's time, cause I must became i can!

My star campaign is still on! & i know the stars are slowly but surely coming to pass. Cause He who begin a work shall be faithful to complete it!

& now, I MUST be so focus.
I dont need to prove to anyone what or who i like or don't like, cause sometimes it gets too tiring to explain what others say, i dont need to prove how good or bad i am, and i don't need to prove so many other things. Maybe sometimes it's good just to be still and know He is God, that's why sometimes i choose to do nothing in certain areas.

Just one thing to say,
My eyes is only set to my vision for now.
Nothing else but Him.