Monday, September 13, 2010

& i was like baby baby baby oh~

HELLO ALL, ACCORDING TO BOONBOON, MY GRANDSON, I AM LADY RAHRAH. The hippy ah ma! :D

Firstly in my post, i wanna say, I AM FEELING SUPER OKAY AND NOT AFFECTED BY ANY SORT OF STUFF, rather i think breakthru is here! (: awesome!

Secondly, I know Jasmin is reading my blog & she's checking my blog till i post a new post & I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO MY DEAREST DEAREST JASMIN NG LIN XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIU XIUUUUUUU!

This was us then!
this is us recently when im still a little fatter than now. WE WILL LOOK BETTER IN FUTURE, LIKE MORE AWESOMEEE :D

Thanks for saying yes straight away to meet me ytd like at 11plus when i call/sms! & WOOHOOO definitely the HS was speaking to you to sms me yo! YOU ROCK ON YOUR DISCERNING! :D PJ too! :D

For the chinese A1 student to read:

谢谢你陪我在篮球场上一起躺下来,毕竟你在wear白色的shorts &不会 paiseh 当我讲话很大声的时候还有在ROFL(rolling on the floor laughing). 谢谢你可以站(stand)我所有的废话! 我认为今年确实是为我们的友谊在增长的一年之一,只得从辉煌走向辉煌. LIKE BOOMZ.

感谢这么多understand我和我一起去疯狂和我半夜吃roti prata(普拉塔瓦特),接受我的妈妈最责骂,来我家,让我去你家。与其他IDK的,但是你知道我是多么爱你!这些是无法用言语来表达 but yeahhhhhh~

Google transalate this:
if you're a man, i will love you till i die, but you're my beloved, so i still love you till i die.

To this:
如果你是一个男人,我会爱你到我书房(????),但你是我心爱的,所以我仍然爱你,直到我死.

ROFL, WHAT'S WITH 书房???
HAHAHA!

Thirdly, I didnt regret anything i have done ever since 3 years back to everything i done till today, cause some things only have to be done to make us grow. & it's better than doing nothing right? but do the right thing la!

i dont mind the strong PO everyday about church since the day im in church till even today. Sian but i dont mind, cause i know even if Plan A fails, there's other plans to back me up till i succeed to the day it's complete!

Making a decision is the hardest thing but the right one leads you to a higher ground.

This is my tweet tweet ytd! Seriously guys! Making a decision was super hard, many times i tried to run away, but i realise, running away doesn't seem to solve anything, same thingy i did with my ma, heehee but everytime i ran away, the problem ran after me.

But when i stopped and face that problem, and i tried to conquer that every thought, and changed my mindset, i was happier than everything. So i learned, never ever to run away.

If you're having exams, PLS DONT RUN AWAY NOW. FACE YOUR BOOKS. that line was for me, i have blaw exam tmr.

Fourthly, I LOVE MY FRIENDS. Joshua and Boonzboonz all started to sms me ytd like randomly and asked if im okay and all. Where can i find friends like this from? My dearest son and boonzboonz. IM OKAY PEOPLE!

I love Jieying & Kelvin for all the encouragements. heeeeee~
I love Joshua & Boonzboonz!
I love Jasmin!
I love Jingying, tt even when i didn't tell her anything she knows. BUT DONT ANYHOW SAY THINGS.
I love all the other people who are my friend!

Fifthly, i learned, always think before i speak. If it's the past, let it pass on. Don't even mention it again. In case wrong things happen and we need to start doing some clarification. Omg, just totally reminded me of my Sec 3 and 4 blog fight with people. SO LAME, scolding on blogs, shoot here and there. Reminded me that i'm a old blogger. hahaha.

Sixthly, i had this big fight w mum ytd, hahaha, but yeah, i learned what she really wants loh. She wants action! So if i wanna my breakthru, i shall do what she wants me to do! Thanks Jy for always being wo de ti si gui. YOU'RE A GHOST!
谢谢你那么的爱我!我们一定可以把这个我们不喜欢的东西变得非常的好!你是我永远最棒的妹妹!所以不要以为我不爱你!因为是我把你带进着的世界的!你要感动一下和永远的爱我!

Actually is so hao xiao, cause i think my chinese chui alrdy! Part of it i use translator. LOL.

LASTLY, I think im a very blessed kid, and all things work all good for those who love the Lord! :D & seriously nothing is gonna bring me down, don't think small things can bring me down, it's not a tough time but a gloriest time, as long as no one knows what happen!

I LOVE MY DEAREST FRIENDS.
& IT'S TIME TO STUDY!