Saturday, July 3, 2010

Good day

Gracew! i found this! & you found the school one! hahaha. all of us changed..

Well, today's a very good day, usually this happens after a very bad day, except today is really a very good day.

1) Woke up late but found out tutorial cancelled.
2) Dad offered to send me to Bedok.
3) Dad blessed me with $20.
4) I got 23.5/25 for my Psycho paper
5) I went shopping.
6) I went to eat wanton mee with kit, that person gave me extra wanton.
7) Saw like 2 mediacorp people, a guy and michelle chia.
8) Jieying ask me to take testimony for Sunday's cgm, my first time.... i can do it!
and on and on...

Anyway to just sum just, today's a very awesome day, except for those small little can't be bothered details, it won't bring me down!

Thanks Kit for being there the whole day yo! :D
Love ya!

Time to sleep!
Tired after settling stuff.
bye!~