I like this picture but jy dont look nice. sorry my dear.SPAIN WON, the only thing that kept me going today.
complicated complicated, someday i will know what every pieces and puzzles mean. Thinking too much is redundant, yet i fall into this trap. All i should do now is really just to turn to Him, even if i dont get the answer.
Dont like to be kept hanging and have no breakthrough.
So i shall swing harder, or another cut my string off.
I like how Spain fight, the team i supported since the starting of WC, they won! Holland played a good fight too. Even though at the end of the competition, only one will win, another the 'losers', they are actually not the 'losers', cause Holland won Brazil and all the other good teams. My heart feel for Holland when they looked so discouraged at the end, but i know! A setback won't take Holland down!
ANW, VILLA STILL ROCKS!
I am strong!!! :D
& i need my sleep, so tired!!
& i need my sleep, so tired!!