It's You who makes me strong
It's You whom I belong
It's You that I desire.
Total reliance on Him, so that even people hurt you or leave you again, you know that He won't leave you.
This way, you know you're not alone. Reliance reliance, this must grow stronger yo.
But im believing, im conquering this fear. (:
haha no emo-ing. Just thinking yo, life is good, life is great.
After reflecting on some parts of what i'm thinking, actually the solutions lies in my hand. Comeon... i can solve them. Some things, don't think about it, some things, take action and on and on...
Projects are coming to an end very very soon. :D
I like sleeping early cause it makes me happier the next day. Slept at 8 plus and i haolian to my older sister this morning when she complaining she's tired! hahaha!
I'm gonna try sleep at 10pm everyday if i even reach home that early. Bad habit, change it!
P.S. I still like the songs i wrote, time to write a new song maybe? but i got to cut my nails... :( okay still got time! haha guitar not with me now.