
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breathe that i take
Every moment i'm awake
Lord have your way in me
Love drives people to do something they won't expect themselves to do.
Love drives people, and it's important where we place our love at.
Love makes the world go round.
Love is a motivator.
This season, more of the HS, even though i might not be in flow with the others, i am in flow with my own season, cause everyone have their own seasons. But i got to rmb, HS needs to be in every season of our lives.
More of You,
Less of me.
Really thankful God remembers me, for every bs i go thru, He puts me right in that season to be in, the right word to suit my situations and all so that i can best learn the word and put in into my spirit. (:
ILYF.