Thursday, July 22, 2010

Precious

I knew my chalks would come in use some times... hahaha. didn't waste my money~

Life is so precious. Now we have it, next moment, we might not have it.
Always wonder what would it be like, if this world is without me. haha, but guess i will never know, and nah, i wont go kill myself now. I will only go to heaven when Jesus wants me to.

Ever asked this question that what will happen when i die, and my friends said "less one retarded, irritating friend", hahaha but i know... they dont mean it, they love me :D heehee.

Life is so fragile, but as long as we don't die with regrets, that's the best thing alrdy.
So i should change my policy in life, to not live with any regrets, anything i wanna do, just do it. nah, shall consider it again.

I still like my song, it will be one of the songs in my playlist for the next few weeks.
Faith is the word now. coolz, like it when bs links with my life one way or the other. (:
God is good.

I'm happy my projects are coming to an end soon!
But i got to write a 15 page report for RWPS, presentation for it 2 weeks ltr, and psychology counselling trial 2 weeks ltr. but.... RS, CBM and PM tmr are all down! weee~
JYJY!