All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.
My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.
What a very awesome day (weird phrasing i know).
Started out with Kit, thanks Kit, for being my sister, always there for me! :D had a good time w her, even though we're suppose to go running. hahaha, fail sia! KIT BETTER RUN NEXT WEEK, NO EXCUSEEE!!
Then a very good service. During worship, i saw my breakthru, after 3 4 months of being stuck, really, God showed me my vision that continued on, and He speak so many things i cannot remember all, but words of comfort and of breakthrus. One that touched me, even before the word, "Xy, when you cry, i'm there crying too, with tissue papers. I feel for you, you're not alone. Trust me." (Don't ask me why got tissue papers, maybe God is hinting me, the next time i cry, remember my tissues. HAHA!)
The word was so awesome, & PK at the end said, let God fill your emptiness, and suddenly, i was searching for that emptiness, but i didn't know what it was, i tried to search and then tears roll down. I know He was filling that part of me that was missing, now it's back i know. (:
This week was really quite a hard week for me, & my members know it, Spaz too. When i look back, actually i think i'm kinda childish, this means i grow up hor?? but i really thank God, He placed such awesome people in my life that I can share with them, yet at the same time i know i can trust them.
Just so blessed today, like something in my spirit break thru, and after hearing all my mbrs open up just now, i just feel, PK's msg did something for my cg, tt our unity will grow to another level, and also loving Jieying so much more.
I'm letting it go, no more turning back, and no more running wild.
It's time to love my God and obey His words that He spoke, after learning it the hard way.
Thanks for an awesome night guys,
Thank you God,
Thank you Deanna for asking me to have fun in church today!! :D
Love is the greatest of all.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.