Thursday, July 1, 2010

Out of my hands



Saw the link on Twitter, and i watched and tears just flow when i'm in front of the house alter in my living room. God's presence can be anywhere. Just got reminded of what God promised me, and like what i read in "You the Leader" just now on the way home.

Today's a screwed up day cause of alot of things not just one, but good things still happen. So i'm just gonna focus on my good things. God's promises breaks limitations, and he just reminded me thru that song.

Good things today:
1) I have 18/30 for my RS which is cool, cause i heard quite alot of ppl failed, and i'm one of the highest? idk, but thank God.
2) I have good hair day!
3) Last lecture, Blaw is cancelled and i can go home early.
4) I was early for project meeting today.
5) When i needed a computer for proj, Zon sat next to me and my friend's table, and he lend me his macbook and tada! We can do our project thanks to him! :D
and more i know it!
PJ!

Just gonna keep counting my blessing/good things, instead of looking at the negative. Positivity FTW!

I should be in a good mood now.
yes! bye negativity, you're not allowed to be in my dictionary.