Thursday, July 15, 2010

Take all of me

Today was really a very very good day.

I had fun with Bizhew and Manwei, went crazy with them since like dont know when we did it, or we did it before anot. Listen to them and all. Really good fun. Thanks girls, love ya! (:

Came home, decided to go for a run, drag Jingying along, and we walked one big round, talking about what's happening in our lives. Then ran, then fitness corner to continue our talk for 2 hours. I realise my dear girl grow up already. Thanks Jy, for listening to everything and sharing w me your revelation that blessed me. I'm just waiting for you to grow up, really. So when we move into our new room, let's pray and share even more. Thanks girl.

Today i come to a decision.
I wanna remove this hindrance. I wanna move on. Better to let go then me keep thinking of it right? i wanna search for an answer, not a question again. byez.

Thanks Chung, when Jy said i was not okay, you just called and ask me.
This is what i call a friend who promise me to be there, and he's really there, His word his bond. Thanks Chung.

Thanksgiving day sioh... hahaha.

Teehee, on a brighter note, I'm okay.
Life is still good. (: God is still with me, He still calls me as His own.
My breakthru is here, as long as i breakthru this hindrance. '

Food for thought: Unhappiness towards a person can change into hatred over a period of time.
Quite true hor? So let's not cause any unhappiness!

P.S.: Dejavu typing this post and this scene on my bed hearing the things by my sisters. wooooo~ I'm in God's will! :D