Verse #1
Walking up the mountains
Crawling through the valleys
You are there with me
When I’m feeling lost
You fill my heart with songs
Jesus You’re my strength
To carry on
Chorus#
Jesus You’re my Shelter
You’re all that I desire
With You around, we’re never afraid
We’ll take a leap of faith,
To face the coming race
Catching the flame
We’ll never be the same.
Verse #2
You cause my heart to open
Overflowing your presence
Giving Grace to me
Entering your beauty
In the holy of holies
Never want to leave
This secret place
Bridge#
One thing I ask,
To stay with You
Forever and ever
--------------------------------------------
My season song, when i was thinking what song to write, i came down to 3 objectives:
- Closer to HS
- Able to breakthrough
- Reliant on Him more
Just my season song, something that God did during this period of time. Lyrics might be simple, but all from the deepest of my heart. Leap of Faith came from sentosa, when i took the flying fox. I started the song with just one verse, and then it progressed on with Leap of Faith. My season word, leap of faith, cause whenever, whatever i do something, it takes faith to do it.
Everyone would agree w themselves that my life is one of the life you wouldn't want to live at all. You won't want to be a day of me, cause everything is terrible. But as long as we take a leap of faith, jumping down that high 'flying fox' will not be scary, but actually quite exciting. I'm gonna face everything i face with Faith.
If you wanna hear, let me know, i'm super willing to send you. haha.Just my season song, something that God did during this period of time. Lyrics might be simple, but all from the deepest of my heart. Leap of Faith came from sentosa, when i took the flying fox. I started the song with just one verse, and then it progressed on with Leap of Faith. My season word, leap of faith, cause whenever, whatever i do something, it takes faith to do it.
Everyone would agree w themselves that my life is one of the life you wouldn't want to live at all. You won't want to be a day of me, cause everything is terrible. But as long as we take a leap of faith, jumping down that high 'flying fox' will not be scary, but actually quite exciting. I'm gonna face everything i face with Faith.
Thank you Sarah, you're always so supportive to hear my songs! Love you alot~ :D
Most imptly, the song is by inspiration of Him.
I dont mind going thru last week again. okay im crazy, im joking, i dont want.
TYJ.