Saturday, July 17, 2010

When i was a child....


This week is the week i receive most rebukes from God.

While i was thinking about this thing on the train to meet my dearest Spastics, i saw this scene.

This man came up the train, saw an empty seat, but he was carrying a luggage, and the train suddenly jerked, and he kicked this quite old woman sitting at the priority seat. & suddenly that woman got so attitude-ish, and TSK him and clean her foot. i was quite stun, then after like 2 3 mins, that woman stood up and walked grumbly to the another side of the train's priority seat.

The man looked and had a "whatever" look.

For me, i felt that woman a little childish and it hit me. I am equally childish thinking about this certain thing and God just shoot me "Ain't you equally childish too?" and i stun for awhile.

yeah, & this verse came to me,
When i was a CHILD, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a MAN, I put away childish things.

So i'm gonna put away with the childish things and start speaking, understanding and thinking as a Grown-up. I need to grow up! :D

One of the weeks that i received the most rebukes.

But it made me realise, how much i should be happy with, nothing can be compared to how much joy i can have spending time with my Spastics and my cg W524. Thanks guys, i really love you all! I'm just so thankful for your love, esp the Spaz, thanks for keeping and loving me. & Thank you Jieying.