
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
Still addicted to this song. wooo like nice! :D
I find joy in giving BS, like i learn more. :D
But i think the flow of God very coolz, when i started to think if i say that something, then the next point came in to aid the situation. weee :D
Giant with Mum & then went to get my bs book and then went down to yewtee, havent been faithful man, so my goal is to complete giving bs by august! i must be faithful! & i must rise up disciples and help my dearest jieying!
Reading Book of Acts again, and wooo, i feel like i learned so much more again, must re-read everything again. but confession, i havent finish my bible yet. Soon soon...
There's 3 levels of Relationship(of knowing a person)
[from the lowest to highest]
1. Natural or Physical level (surface level)
2. Soul or Personality level (knowing a person very well not just physical attraction)
3. Spiritual level (knowing a person inside out, not by just how he act, but by very thoughts too)
It's cool to have a person know you by spiritual level, but all these takes process, time together. :D Not just on the surface level but something deeper. I like deep people. haha.
I'm loving the WOG. :D
Anyone wanna lend me books? so i can absorb more?? :D I will love you alot! hahaha.
I should be a good girl and go school. yes yes. i will.